You can visit the Platform and browse without having to provide personal details. However, you will be required to sign up for an account if you wish to use the Services.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The company collects your personal data and we may use them for the following purpose:
- Reservations/Bookings to use our services
- Payment settlement, refund for the services given with consent.
- Informing the Customer regarding new services, limited services and campaigns.
- Contacting the Customer.
- Recruitment and related activities.
- Staff management, time record confirmation, and related activities
- Other circumstances where urgent contact of the Customer is required.
- Surveys or feedback regarding Sedona’s (incl. Datsumo Labo) services
- For planning future promotions and services.
- To ship out a present regardless of the contract.
- To ship out the product purchased on Sedona Datsumo Labo E+Shop web page.
Legal Compliance & Security Control Measures
Sedona will strictly comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and this Personal Information Protection Policy, when handling Personal Information.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Provision of Personal Data to Third Party
Sedona promise not to disclose Customer’s information to third parties that are not Sedona’s affiliates, with these exemptions:
(1) When required by law.
(2) If there is a possibility of damaging life, body, property, or other rights and whereby consent from the individual is to be proven difficult.
(3) Necessary for improving public health or promoting health for children and whereby consent from the individual is to be proven difficult.
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, the execution of the affairs with the consent of the principal.
In the following cases, the provision to the above third party shall not be applicable.
(1)When personal data is provided all or part within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use described in paragraph
(2)When personal data is provided due to business succession due to merger, company split, business transfer, or other reasons.
Joint usage of data
There will be joint usage of Customer’s personal data authorized by Sedona for Ci:z Holdings Co., Ltd. Group. Their purpose is highlighted in Paragraph 2. Sedona will provide the following Customer’s personal data for joint usage:
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Customer ID / Visitor management information
- Consulting Information and Treatment History
- Product Purchase History at Shop
- Product Purchase History at E+Shop and shipping details