Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the power usage of the device?
This device uses up to 45W. This device also uses a 2-pin plug as it is a product of Japan and you will require an adapter. If needed, we may provide the adapter for you to keep at a fee of $5.
2. Will the device run out of shots?
The Home Edition boasts a total of 300,000 shots, enought to use for 300 rounds of full body hair removal.
3. How do I keep the device clean?
1. Turn off the power, unplug the power cord, and allow the product to cool. *The glass surface will become hot during use. Always allow it to cool it down first before cleaning the glass surface.
2. Use a damp cloth that has been tightly wringed to remove excess water and clean the glass surface & metal frame.
3. If the small crevices of the irradiation surface is difficult to clean, using a cotton swab is plausible but be careful not to leave any fibers on the surface. If necessary, wipe the product with a dry cloth.
More information is written in the Instruction Manual.
4. How often should I use the device?
Using the device twice a week on one area is a guideline for treatment intervals. However, it can vary depending on the individual’s constitution and intended usage on which body area.
If you do not feel any results, we recommend increasing the frequency.
More information is written in the Instruction Manual.
5. What is the wavelength emitted for this device?
Our Home Edition’s wavelength is 570nm~1200nm, which falls on the yellow, orange and red spectrum. This range of wavelength allows our device to improve skin detox and anti-aging whilst doing hair removal.
1. Contact Us
Do send in your queries and/or feedback to email@example.com
Please allow up to 3 to 5 working days for us to get back to you.
2. Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we are able to ship overseas (from Singapore) only for Home Edition purchases. Please contact us directly for shipping costs.
3. I need the item urgently, can my order be expedited?
For expedited orders, please drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us through WhatsApp at +65-92715013 to check if we can accept the expedite order.
We reserve the right to reject your order/request if we are unable to fulfill your expected deadline.
4. Can I cancel an order/rental period?
Once the device has been shipped out, you will not be able to cancel the order. For rental, the minimum months has to be fulfilled as part of the contract
5. Where should I return the rental product to?
Please return the product to the following address together with all peripherals and order chit attached:
To: Datsumo Labo (Somerset Branch)
Address: #04-16 Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road, Singapore 238896
You can either return it in person or send it over via post. *Datsumo Labo will not be liable of any loss or damage of product during product return delivery. To safeguard customers, we strongly suggest to use a shipment with tracking and insurance (optional)
6. I decided that I like the device and would like purchase it, but I am currently on rental. What should I do?
You can purchase the device by using the amount you already paid during your rental period to offset the purchase amount. Eg, if you have paid a total of 5 months of $138/month rental plus deposit of $200 and the purchase price is at a promotional price of $1188 (original price $1388), pay the remaining $298 to own the device.
Rentals are a great way to test the product before committing to a purchase. Please read the T&C’s in the next tab carefully before proceeding to rent!
1. Brand New Device //
This batch of rental devices are brand new.
2. Refundable Deposit //
A deposit of $200 will be collected upon payment of upfront rental. Deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks of product return with Rental Slip via Paypal or bank transfer if product is returned in good order.
3. Returning Device //
Please return the device to our main branch. You can either drop it off directly or send it via post. Please ensure that the device and all the peripherals are included during return. The whole set includes: 1. Device box, 2. HE device, 3. Goggles, 4. Wire adapter for HE device.Before returning the product, we strongly advise customers to take pictures of the product with the date clearly shown.
3. Are there any additional fees & charges I should take note off? //
3.1 Cleaning Fee (mandatory), $20 – A cleaning fee as device is required to be cleaned & disinfected by our specialised team upon return. The cleaning fee will be deducted from the deposit before refund.
3.2 Late Return Fee, $10 per day -The return date is stated in the Rental Slip. Please return the device by the stated return date or you will be charged the Late Return Fee, which will be deducted from the deposit before refund.
3.3 Missing or spoiled peripherals – Missing or spoiled peripherals will be charged accordingly: Product box: $10, Goggles: $50, Wire adapter for Device $50, HE Device: to pay the remaining amount of original purchase price @ $1388. If the amount is insufficient, we will send a Compensation Invoice to the customer via E+Shop account.
3.4 Subsequent deliveries: The 1st delivery is free. However, if any additional deliveries are required due to customer negligence (eg. wrong shipping address), the customer has to borne the delivery fee.
4. Product Warranty //
Home Edition rentals are able to enjoy the benefits of the product warranty, with the exemption of the below:
(1) Devices are damaged during the course of rental. This includes:
– The case cover and/or buttons of the device has dropped off;
– The SHOT button is stuck;
– Visible damage and device is unable to turn on (exception of 1st week of order);
Customers who are under rental contract will have to pay a repair fee of $500 to fix their device if it is unable to be turned on or if “ERR” is shown upon return of the HE device. If the device is working but cosmetically damaged, the refurbish fee is at $80. Repair & refurbish fee is not inclusive of shipping/delivery fees and will be charged separately.
*If HE device has been rented for more than 10 months, rental customers are not liable for (1).
*Customers who have exceeded warranty period may also have their HE device repaired at the repair & refurbish cost stated in (1).
(2) Device is lost during the course of rental
(3) Erroneous information was provided during subscription application and device was lost during delivery
(4) Customer does not return the device within the stipulated period after termination of subscription
4. Product Exchange/Refund //
Free exchange of faulty devices have to be declared within 1 week of delivery. Devices gone faulty during the course of rental will have first been accessed to determine cause of device fault before further action.
Refund of rental will only be for the rental of the month terminated (one month). All refund applications will require a documentation of the doctor’s letter stating skin is unsuitable before the refund will be processed.
5. Upgrading to a Purchase //
Customers may, during their rental period, choose to switch to purchase by paying the purchase price (at time of purchase) minus the total amount they have paid during their rental period. They may choose to use the deposit to offset the amount.
6. Failed Rental Payments //
Customers are automatically charged each month for the rental fee. In an event that payment is unable to get through, three (3) attempts will be made by the credit card company / Paypal. If still unsuccessful, the team will manually contact & collect payment from the customer.